[SunRescue] scsi II Differential C terminators

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 31 22:14:02 CST 2001

Our local Wacky Willy surplus store has got a box of new SCSI II terminators
 that are labeled "Differential-C." They have the 50 pin mini "D" male
connector.

Wacky is asking $2.50 each. If anyone is interested in some of these I would
be happy to help them out for $5 shipping. I bet I could get 6 or 8 in a mail
box. Please reply to me off list. Overseas shipping slightly higher.

I don't know if these are rare or not. They are new in sealed bags.

Paxton
Portland, Oregon
USA