[SunRescue] Missing files from burned images

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 31 19:36:50 CST 2001

C'Mon!  You know the answer to that!  He's a geek like the rest of us!

If we could rig our e-mail to be delivered directly into our neural
processors we would.  (I'm still waiting for science to develop the
"cortical node" implant ala the Borg.  That and the subspace link and I'd be
set.)

Minus the SPAM of course. *grin*
("Incoming subspace transmission.  Send identification to communicating unit
Sanford Wallace.  We are the Borg.  Making money now is irrelevant.  Hot
teen chicks are irrelevant.  Taxing the Internet is irrelevant.  Central
processing matrix clogging.  Subspace communication channel overloading.
Would you like me to sing a song Dave?")

Besides it's probably helping him relax.  Those of you that haven't been
married ever have not been to the point where the wedding is driving you
absolutely nuts and you need something calming.  Mine was I managed to get
the groomsmen and myself to semi-hum Darth Vader's theme while walking out
of the sacristy to stand in front of the altar.  Boy was my mother-in-law
irked about that one!  It broke the tension and nervousness though.

Mike Hebel