[SunRescue] Dodge vehicles

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 30 23:44:52 CST 2001

The "perfect" 4?  You refer to the 2.2 and 2.4 of K-car heritage?  Nothing
more than Slant-6's sans 2 cylinders.  To wit, perfected long long before.
;)

I still wanna buy my neighbors Challenger, but it's only got the
318(ick)...

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  9:42pm  up 44 day(s),  4:44,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01