[SunRescue] Dodge vehicles

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 30 23:14:39 CST 2001

  You were lucky.  My friend had one and the timing
chain "went".  Actually a plastic pin that held a guide
for the timing chain (which was still metal) wore, the
guide slipped and the chain fell off and jammed.  He had
to disassemble the engine.  It was amusing that during
the process when the engine was out of the car, the car
computer decided to announce there was an engine
malfunction ;->