[SunRescue] OT: dual PPro mb's...

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 30 18:36:23 CST 2001

That's too bad.  They don't mention anything to that effect on their (SGI)
linux scalability project page.  On a related note, I tried to get the
dmSDK to work, but found the documentation to be rather frustrating.
Hopefully they will do better with the documentation for other projects.

--
Joshua Boyd