[SunRescue] Leasing Employees

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 30 11:32:24 CST 2001

A previous employer - a highly regarded Professional Services company - let's it's employees live *anywhere* as long as they are near a major airport. As for taxes, their employees are expected to pay their taxes in every state they work in during the year, and the company pays the $50 for each state they need to file paperwork in, to offset the effort involved (i.e. $50 to have someone from HR Block do your out-of-state taxes). I think they also deduct all appropriate taxes in each paycheck, and I seem to recall they made some effort to accommodate high-tax state workers...

Sorry, not too clear, but I hope this helps.

Ken