[SunRescue] Pizzabox PSU on eBay

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 30 10:23:34 CST 2001

Speaking of SS1/1+/2 PSU's, anyone know where once can get a brand new
replacement fan for the SS2 PS and what the PN is at the place that you
would order one?  And since we are here, how about that other little fan
that is bolted direct to the chassis that blows air out the bottom?  Mine
is not spinning as healthily as I would like it to, and I am running a
cycle 5 upgrade board in it so I want to be sure that I do not run into
heating issues.

All input appreciated, thanks!

Gil