[SunRescue] Geeks in Photos

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 12:01:12 CST 2001

I'll second Bill - bubble wrap, lots of it.

But, check out these guys.  This may be a bit much for a one time move.

http://www.gacase.com/computer.htm

We used equipment like this to haul computers/printers etc. around in the
Marines.  Only casuality I recall came when some equipment came back from
Korea, and unknown to us the lid on one case had a crack - which still would
have been okay except the stuff sat around outside in a monsoon for a week.
Poured the water out, waited for the stuff to dry and the PC was seemingly
good as new.

brian