[SunRescue] Geeks in Photos

William Staniewicz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 05:56:27 CST 2001

I grew up in Reading, Massachusetts. Went to Austin, TX and lived there for
a few years. Then went back to Massachusetts to live in Bourne (Cape Cod).
For the past year and a half I have been back and forth but now getting
settled into living in Amsterdam, NL... perhaps permanently. I DO miss
some things back "home" that include Dunkin Donuts (even though they have
one here... not quite the same.). Also miss the TX bbq (ie, Richard Jones
BBQ pit.

Here is a page with some pictures of my place in Amsterdam.

http://www.geocities.com/wilby98/index.htm

		-Bill