[SunRescue] Re: Anybody need 1M SIMMs?

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 20:18:59 CST 2001

I thought I heard a "Greg A. Woods" say:

> >    I just acquired two cubic feet of 30-pin 1M SIMMs of all descriptions.
>
> Too bad they're not 4M w/parity!  :-)

How many do you need? I have a box of them intended for my 600MP boards,
but I think I've come to the conclusion that, with the California energy
situation the way it is, I'm better off with pizzaboxes than vme chasses.
Therefore, they are probably spare (the 600MP and the 4M 9-chip simms).

Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows