[SunRescue] Geeks in Photos

Liam Stewart rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 17:35:11 CST 2001

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 05:51:29PM -0500, Kevin Loch wrote:
> Ok, you asked for it.
>
> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2715
>
> Something just isn't right with our kid though :)

Ah! Can you buy those?? I want a big mini-fig! Time to play with more
Lego..

There's a picture of me on my website, but it's slightly out of date.

And now for something completely different (and even somewhat on topic),
I'm going to be moving to Toronto at the end of April to start and
internship with RedHat, and I need ship my PC. I've never really shipped
anything so I was wondering about precautions I should take, company to
go with, and all of that. I'm not sure if I'll ship my 3/50 and SLC; I'd
like to since I might actually have time to do things with them. If not,
I'm sure I'll find more sun stuff to play with in TO.

Liam

(who needs to go buy more buckets of bricks and an at-st)

--
Liam Stewart :: liam at ualberta.ca :: http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~liam