[SunRescue] Geeks in Photos

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 17:02:34 CST 2001

Even worse, he actually bought one of THESE
http://web.locallink.net/~cpeters/photos/aztek/aztek_34.JPG

You know, the Aztek is actually a pretty cool vehicle from a funtional
standpoint, but did they have to make it so damned ugly?

Chris Byrne

BTW, Chris, Where are you from? you probably mentioned it at some point, and
based on your ISP I'm saying northern illinois, but I missed it.