[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 15:44:06 CST 2001

Well, I already related the story of my name change issue, so some of you
know how that screwed up my wedding.

As far as weddings go ours was unspectacular in the conventinal sense. It
consisted mainlyof a clerk magistrate saying "Are you sure you want to do
this" and us signing our names.

But none of that mattered. We were married and that was enough

Chris Byrne