[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 15:11:29 CST 2001

>>meep. could y'all possibly wait til saturday to poke? i'm terribly
>>stressed out over this planning crap :/

Repeat after me: Breathe in...Breathe Out...Breathe In...Breathe Out.

Relax.

Everything will work out fine in the end.  Remember "Murphy" and check
things but don't over-check.  I watched my wife plan a large portion of out
wedding (I was all for just going to the courthouse) and saw that everything
she was worried about just fell into place.  The same with all the Italian
relatives I've seen get married.  I don't think there's ever been a bride of
any worth that didn't worry over the wedding plans. ;-)  This too shall
pass...

Remember - no matter what you do - no matter what happens - the day will
_always_ be special because it was the day you got married.

>>> Mike Hebel  (Do not meddle in the affairs of list gods for you conduct
>>> electricity and taste good with barbecue sauce.)
>>
>>that's cute :)

I think so.  It's a variation on bumper stickers made by these guys:
www.pegasuspublishing.com - they have a whole slew of them.  I think they'll
even do custom ones if you ask them.

They're where I bought my "Darwin Fish" for my '94 Shadow.

Mike Hebel