[SunRescue] Cybermark Surplus Suin Equip

Sugrue, Matt rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 13:10:15 CST 2001

Hi guys, we are currently moving our business and have unearthed some older
sun systems which we no longer have a need for:

1. 2 Sparc Server 1000's each with 2 60mhz supersparc/supercache chips, 2
Seagate hawk(st31200n) scsi drives (@1gig ea.) and 128 mb mem. (4 dimms
ea.). Both have a tape and cd drive as well.

2. 3 Sparc XTerminal1's each with a 50mhz chip and 16 mb ea.

3. 1 Sparc Server 5, 85mhz cpu and 128 mb mem.(4 dimms), and 2 Seagate hawk
st31200wc scsi drive(@1 gig ea.)

4. 1 Sun network terminal server
	xylogics inc model# ax3a-32/32-1s-170
	Sun P/N 370 1574 02

5. 1 Telebit Netblazer ST

6. 4 Sun color displays Model gdm-17e10

7. 1 Sun color display Model gdm-1962b

8. 6 sun keyboards type 5c , 4 mice type 5.

We are looking for reasonable offers, with no particular price in mind,
however, please keep shipping costs in mind (the server 1000s weigh @90 lbs
ea. and the monitors are bulky). Please reply to me at sugruem at cybermark.com
if you have an interest in any of these items, we will take offers until
Friday 4/6 and then contact those who make the best offer. Items with no
offers will be offered for free (you have to ship it) to those with winning
bids on the other items. We are located in Tallahassee, Florida, so keep
this in mind when considering your shipping costs as well.  Thanks -Matt

Matt Sugrue
CyberMark Inc.
Customer Support
800-782-1244