[SunRescue] Geeks in Photos (was RE: Bill and Amy in Baltimore)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 11:51:19 CST 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 wa2egp at att.net wrote:

>    I would be interested in the Model 100.  I have a 102
> but would still like to have the first laptop in the USA

Darn, if I'd only been on this list last fall and you'd said that then.
Last fall I sold my two Model 100s at a yard sale.  I was about to move
and was trying to shed unnescesary computer gear.  I also gave away a slew
of 486sxs, a few 386s and a stripped p90 with no L2.  Some college
students will take anything...

--
Joshua Boyd