Bill and Amy in Baltimore (was RE: [SunRescue] List Administr ivia)

Bruce Pullig rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 09:19:16 CST 2001

On track during qualifying top speed was 140-145mph.   We took it out in
the desert near Fort Stockton, Texas and using the highest gears made
for the gearbox we were able to hit 182.  We were hoping for low to mid
190 range, but ran out of horsepower due to drag.   I had hoped to put a
cosworth motor in it and rerun it, but my wife got pregnant.   The car
now has a new owner in Denmark.
Now the website it just for historical purposes.  It'll give me
something to show my son when he is older.

Bruce