[SunRescue] Re: [SPARCbook] color depth

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 06:43:09 CST 2001

Have you reviewed Red Hat's Sparc manual?

And to the best of my knowledge, ISO images of SOlaris 2.6 are not freely available... It is covered under a different license scheme than Solaris 8, you would need to either buy a copy of the release (try ebay or the vendor links of sunhelp.org) or get a license from Sun and borrow someone elses media.

Once Upon A Time, Solaris 2.6 was available for home use for a small fee, but that was quickly replaced by Solaris 7 and then Solaris 8. WHen the next became available, the prvious one was pulled from the offer.

HTH,

Ken