[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 23:12:48 CST 2001

Drool drool my friend, but we wont be seeing one here in the states anytime
soon if ever.

Though I suppose it might happen. After all they brought the S8 here finally
(after four years the first non-greymarket S8 arrived a few months ago)
maybe they will bring the BiTurbo in.

There's about a .6 differential between the us spec S4 and the S4/RS4
BiTurbo in 0-60 times (AUDI's numbers), and I know I can make that up with
other things if I dont mind sacrificing a little fuel economy. I know a guy
who's runnig his S4 on nothing but super premium fuel with a reprogrammed EC
and an electonic variable boost controller. He's putting down something like
320hp just from those and has more than made up that deficit.

Chris Byrne