[SunRescue] Upper limit for a nice Ultra-1 set...

Naji Alkateeb rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 14:40:08 CST 2001

I am a new subscriber to your newsgroup.

I have been buying and Selling Sun Equipment
for the last 10 years.  My company carries
a huge inventory of Sun Equipment.

My interest here is not for profit!!!
I too have tons of older equipment.  I used
to have local system administrators come by
and take whatever they wanted, unfortunately
we found that they simply were turning around
and selling the Gear on Ebay.

If any of you out there in SunRescue land are
interested in equipment  - TO BE USED AT HOME
or for A NOT FOR PROFIT CAUSE  - I would be
glad to assist.  Occasionally, my techs run
across UNIX or Solaris problems and it would
be great to have a few friends that could lend
some assistance.

In regards to your search for a 170E I called
a broker locally and told him a friend of mine
was looking for a U170E... He replied:

"Since he's a friend of yours I'll hook him up.
I think our systems have 4X CD, no big deal.
I'll sell him a 170E for $600 in the same config.
No software though.  Let me know if he's interested."

Again my only interest if any is to have someone use
the gear rather than throw it away.

I have been sitting by on the sidelines and enjoying
the Baltimore/Dodge and other banter already

Naji Alkateeb  atomicnaji at home.com
Phoenix,AZ