[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 00:08:51 CST 2001

Bill wrote:
> So, you gonna pick us up at the airport in your Porsche? 8-)

You read the story of how we fit 4 people in my 'vette at
Atlanta Linux Showcase, right? 'vette has held PDP-11s, uVAX2
and several Sun chassis (LX/IPX, SS20) over the years.

I wish I had a picture.... when I was back in San Jose I
drove the '58 to work. We had purcahsed two SS20s complete
with monitors and I used the '58 to transport them to the
office. SS20s + one monitor (17") in trunk, 19" in the
passenger seat. I miss that SS20-- 8M VSIMM 256M of RAM
and 150Mhz Ross. *sigh*

Vintage car + sparc. mmm, mmm, good.

-Jon