[SunRescue] Anybody need 1M SIMMs?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 16:45:29 CST 2001

   I just acquired two cubic feet of 30-pin 1M SIMMs of all descriptions.
It's going to take a while to get them sorted, and figure out what I want
for myself, but after that I'll probably be looking to get rid of handfuls
of them for postage and maybe four or five cents a stick. Am I the only
person left who has a use for these things?

   --James B.

P.S. The RePC in Tukwila (WA) has a bunch of Sun VME boards going for $11
or $15. Mostly FDDI and IPI, but there's a couple XY451's, ie1's, a cgfive,
and a 32M RAM board for a 4/400. Condition as-is, of course.