[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 16:07:53 CST 2001

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 04:32:07PM -0500, Kevin Loch wrote:
> Is is too late to find someone that would let you
> go to a hamfest during the honeymoon?  Actually,
> a few years back a couple got married at the Berryville
> hamfest.

Amy's not "into" ham radio yet (maybe not ever); she's still
mad at me for paying $450 for an FT-840 (brand new, list was $700..)

Getting married at a hamfest would be like getting married at
a gaming convention.  That about equates with getting "married" on
IRC, in my book... No thanks.  It may be for some people, but
I wanna do it "right" - even if its a tiny ceremony on a deck
overlooking the tennesee river with about five friends present
that only takes five minutes.

Bill (first time I've worn a suit in about 10 years...)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX