[SunRescue] List Administrivia and wedding gifts

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 15:24:49 CST 2001

Now, if your wife really loves you she will do similar as to what my wife
did for me.  She knows that I like firearms, so she bought me a gun!  One
of those guns that you always want but never really plunk down the cash to
get.  In my case it was a duckfoot pistol kit.  I have it fully assembled,
but unfortunately in one of my long car trips, my trunk filled about 1/5th
with water (bad seal and 5 days of rain while parked) and the duckfoot
rusted.  I still have it, planning to restore it someday when I have a
spare 5-10 hours.

Gil