[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 14:41:33 CST 2001

*chuckle* Hey, at least he didn't get his wife.new to work a World Science
Fiction Convention by accident.  "It'll be great honey!  We'll be in Canada
and be able to see the sights!"  We ended up working a jewelry booth for
some of the people we went up there with.

*head in hands* I'm still paying for that one...what was I thinking!

;-)

Mike Hebel  (Sometimes the brain cells process more fuzzy logic than asked
for...)