[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 04:15:13 CST 2001

ahhh the ghostbusters DVD has the best special feature... one of the
subtitle layers is a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 style commentry (you
know, where you see the black outline as if people are getting in the
way of the screen)... VERY cool :)

I was going to suggest a few of us chip into a fund to get bill and amy
one of the more expensive things... but I don't have any money :(

Dan - oh alright, I can't spell sillh... sill... sillhoo... sillou... umm

Bill Bradford sent the following on Sun, 25 Mar 2001...