[SunRescue] Re: Just thought I'd pass this along

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 01:55:56 CST 2001

I thought I heard a "Eric Ozrelic" say:

> it may have been an error or something, but if I did get (6) 18.2GB 10,000
> RPM drives for $19 ea. I'll be hella stoked. Time to play with some cheap
> LVD RAID arrays!!

I was thinking that myself, and a friend actually bought 20 when I pointed
him toward them. However, what I'm still wondering is where to get good
cheap SCA drive enclosures. Seems Sun multipacks and [AD]1000 arrays are
still pretty expensive. Anybody seen any good deals lately?

Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows