[SunRescue] Now this one could get interesting (big vax)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 25 07:21:30 CST 2001

I can not imagine the size of the bird my wife would have if I brought that
into our house - she nearly lost it when I brought home an old PDP-11/23
Rack system (gotten solely for the 19" rack) a few years ago...

That was not pretty.

It was more of a "WTF!" than anything else, but I have learned my lesson -
anything smaller than a two-drawer filing cabinet passes inspection...

Ken