HP 1200C (was Re: [SunRescue] What Gem did I find?)

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 25 02:41:18 CST 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Dave McGuire exclaimed:

>> Wow!  Now *that* sounds like one hell of a party! MY kind of party.  Are
>> you a DJ by any chance?
>
>   Nope, but I do the band thing occasionally.  Drums specifically.

At one time in my life, many many years ago, I aspired to be a drummer, and
had a couple of friends with kits that I used to bang around on.  Never had
enough money to buy my own.  If I'd had my own I might have become
something.

Moving this to the geeks list, unless Sun Microsystems has made a drum kit
sometime in the past. :)

Jeff

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.