[SunRescue] Now this one could get interesting (big vax)

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 25 01:25:59 CST 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Chris Byrne exclaimed:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1224030850

One of these went through the local surplus a couple of months ago.  I
think that the VAX itself ended up getting scrapped.  There was a
cabinet-sized disk array that I think BSD Bob bought.   I wanted it til I
saw that it ran on 3 phase 110 and that NetBSD wasn't supported on it yet.

Jeff  (who still runs his web server on a VAXserver 3100)

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.