[SunRescue] 'nother Cay J90 on EBay for 5K

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 24 23:45:30 CST 2001

  Well...looking at the "click here for more photos" link, the machine
definitely has eight processors (two processor modules, four
processors per module) and four memory modules...I can't tell the size
of the memory modules without a higher-resolution pic.  If someone
else (the guy gave me attitude the last time I talked to him) wants to
email him and get the part number off of the memory modules (the leftmost
pair and rightmost pair of modules (should be MEM64 or something like
that, on a white paper sticker) then we'll know for sure.

  Let's get real, though.  The machine is worth the money no matter
what the config.  This is nothing to nitpick about.

         -Dave McGuire