[SunRescue] 'nother Cay J90 on EBay for 5K

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 24 17:35:44 CST 2001

On March 24, David Michaud wrote:
> That system also looks pretty stripped. I would bet that what is there
> is not its original configuration. No info on its configuration either,
> and judging by the pics, not worth $5k + whatever to ship it, IMHO.

  Oh, I have little doubt that it's worth the $5K...but yes, from the
photos it seems to be missing quite a few things.  I emailed the
seller about this very early on, and he insisted (with attitude) that
it was complete.  Yeah?  Where are the IOBB cables?  Where is the OWS?

  I have family in the neighborhood of that machine.  Maybe I'll draft
someone to go over there and take a closer look at it.

          -Dave McGuire