[SunRescue] NeXTStation help wanted

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 22:28:03 CST 2001

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 08:46:52PM -0500, bobk wrote:
> HI, I recently was given a NeXTstation Turbo Color, minus monitor. I
> noticed it has a 13w3 connector, but it doesn't seem to be happy with the
> sun monitor (gdm-1962B) that I have. ANyone know of any mods/adapters? And
> how about any lists for NeXT fanatics?

there is an adapter that can be made/purchased.  Check the NeXT FAQs that
are floating around.

Also check www.deepspacetech.com , I think that they sell the adapter (goes
to HD15 ie PC monitors though).

Beautiful machine, used to own one with the 21" hitachi monitor, all black.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net