[SunRescue] Geek art and rolling blackouts

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 13:31:17 CST 2001

> On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 11:00:55AM -0700, Will Jennings wrote:
> > Plymouth Barracuda, 2 door fastback, white with navy blue interior,
single
> > 2bbl 273cid V8, AT, its more meaningful than words can express, since my
> > grandfather bought it new and he died 10 years before I was born (1971).
>
> My favorite car was my '87 Firebird.  Only a puny little 2.8 liter
> V6 with a 5-speed, but I put a flowmaster muffler and a k&n air filter
> on it, and it sounded *sweet*.  Was tempted to do the whole knight rider
> "digital dash" thing, but the kit cost more than the car was worth.

My favorites are the 69-72 Chevy pick-up. I just love the body style. I will
one day own a nice fully restored Cheyenne with a big block :) I had a nice
rust free 69 that I was going to restore until somebody ran a light and
creamed it. :(

My current rides are a 98 Bonneville and an 89 Ext Cab Chevy 3/4 ton. Both
which I am *very* happy with. (if you haven't figured it out GM only in my
driveway :)

Mike N