[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 09:22:54 CST 2001

>>On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 10:19:44AM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
>>> Absolutely!  BBB Rocks!  Source of all things candle/cooking
>>for us - well
>>> mostly anyway.  Now if I could just get my wife to buy that
>>leopard print
>>> bedroom set I want. *grin*
>>
>>Does that come with the Barry White CD and the ceiling mirrors, or are
>>those optional? 8-)

I think it comes with the Barry White CD but the ceiling mirror is
"optional".

Besides - I'm a geek.  No ceiling mirror - Plasma display with "Bedcam".
Get all those extra shot angles. ;-)

*chuckle*  This is especially funny to me because my wife won't come down
into the basement in her underwear when the SGI Indy is on - because "It has
a camera and I don't want my picture on the Internet."  Can't say as I blame
her though.

Mike Hebel