[SunRescue] Re: cosmetic architecture

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 22:38:15 CST 2001

I thought I heard a "Kurt Mosiejczuk" say:

> On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > Bill (can someone who cohabitates with someone of the female species explain
> > to me how a small bag of makeup can cost $116?)
>
> An even bigger mystery is in the following:
>
> My wife says you are supposed to throw out all makeup after 6 months.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit knowing part of this one... the eyes are
very susceptible to infection, and eye makeup supposedly can be a breeding
ground for tiny little thingies that you wouldn't want in your eyes. That,
and the colors go out of style every 30 minutes.

How can I tie this into the list topic... I heard it on Martha Stewart's
radio spots on KCBS, and Martha Stewart's company wrote in to Linux
Journal this month. Okay, it's a stretch. Guess I'll just change the
subject and go at that.

--Rob
        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows