[SunRescue] Cray Alert (UK no less)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 13:01:41 CST 2001

Yeah.  Electricty is a problem.  SGI onyx machines are reaching the point
where I could afford to buy one, but they eat so much electricy that after
a year of useage, I've spent so much on my electric bills that I could
almost have bought the best available PC video setup instead (which has
higher performance is still divided).  And that is at residential rates.
At business rates I can't imagine the damage done to the bottom line.

--
Joshua Boyd