[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 10:19:44 CST 2001

>>On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 02:50:52PM -0500, Ken Hansen wrote:
>>> Would that be one flat display for each of you or two for her?!
>>
>>Just one for each of us.

Awww...c'mon!  You don't think your loving fiance would give up an LCD for
you.  What kind of relationship is that!  *tongue in cheek, ducking evil
menacing stare from Bill* ;-)

>>> When I got married, I did not have mush interest in registering
>>anywhere,
>>> but my wife felt she should register at a "bed, bath, and beyond",
>>
>>Hey, BBB kicks ass.  Ever gone there yourself?

Absolutely!  BBB Rocks!  Source of all things candle/cooking for us - well
mostly anyway.  Now if I could just get my wife to buy that leopard print
bedroom set I want. *grin*

>>> a department store, and a gift shop in town. We felt, and it
>>was borne out
>>> by my experience, that most people have no idea what to give
>>for a wedding
>>> gift and appreciate the pointers.

Yeah, we had that problem too, though I must admit that we were registered
at quite a few  places - "Chez Target" one of them.  People got what they
"thought" we wanted instead of looking at the list.  We got over 3 different
sets of glasses.  Not good glasses just glasses.  Needless to say we have
two boxes or so in storage right at the moment.

>>> Does Amazon have a wedding registry? Well, Bill does have his
>>"wish list"
>>> of books, CDs, and other bits at Amazon, but I don't think Amy's
>>> interests are well represented...
>>
>>We're going to do another wishlist there before we send out the
>>announcements.

You better or I'm sure some members of this list will find you and bite you!
;-)

Mike Hebel