[SunRescue] Install without CD

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 09:36:27 CST 2001

Good Afternoon!

Well I finally have the IPX up and running (complete with external drive), but
my next question, oh great sun-guru's, oh great masters of all things Sun
related, is how would one go about installing BSD or Linux from the net remote
CDROM (ie, boot from floppy and then have the install go out and grab what it
needs) (I don't have a compatable CDROM).  I've seen lots of posts in the
newsgroups talking about doing this, but no definative "howto" or "10 easy
steps to installing BSD/Linux on your Sun Lunchbox" :-).

Thank You!

Christopher
http://mordikyn.dhs.org