Bus architecture was RE: [SunRescue] Re: NetApps?

User Bobkeys BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 14:55:02 CST 2001

> You can shoot me now.
>
> Bill (can someone who cohabitates with someone of the female species explain
> to me how a small bag of makeup can cost $116?)

Ahh, them femail critters calls it ``Beauty'' but it can be a beastie
on yer pocketboot.....

Get used to it.... if yer in for the long haul......

116 buckeroos fer a bag o' this an' dat creams, etc.

116 buckeroos fer a bag/truckload o' this an' dat bits 'n bytes,
sugar 'n spice, an' suntoyz or vaxentoys or whatever.....

It all works out OK, in the wash, in the long run.....(:+}}...

Bob