[SunRescue] Geek art and rolling blackouts

User Bobkeys BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 13:53:15 CST 2001

> I turn 40 this fall, and that's getting close to old.

Nah.... I turn 55 this fall, and that IS getting too close to olden...
But, I can retire then, and play unix sysadmin for fun, and still
maybe make enough to keep bread/water/veggieburgers on the table....(:+}}.

> I had the MRI on Monday, herniated L4-L5 disc, heavy meds, and scheduled
> the epidural procedure for Next Monday.

Sorry about that.  No fun....

Take care....

Out of curiosity, who is the oldest Olde Pfarte UNIX freak on the list?

(reaching for the walker to hobble over to the dusty, musty, rusty Inet
 Flak Jacket.... hanging on de ol' coathook, next to the tty33, and the
 PDP-11, running V6, reading the code out of Lion's book.....)

Bob