[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 13:50:52 CST 2001

Would that be one flat display for each of you or two for her?!

When I got married, I did not have mush interest in registering anywhere, but my wife felt she should register at a "bed, bath, and beyond", a department store, and a gift shop in town. We felt, and it was borne out by my experience, that most people have no idea what to give for a wedding gift and appreciate the pointers.

Does Amazon have a wedding registry? Well, Bill does have his "wish list" of books, CDs, and other bits at Amazon, but I don't think Amy's interests are well represented...

Ken