[SunRescue] RE:Rolling Blackouts

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 08:30:17 CST 2001

Hey- we don't sound like Canadians, we sound like "Norveegians"! Aside from
the colony of Bohmemians in SE MN, ask anybody over, say, about 50 what the
number between two and four is, and the answer will be "tree", you betcha!

For a reference, check out Howard Mohr's "How to talk Minnesotan" available
at Amazon. I'd call it required reading if any of you West Coasters decide
to come up north <grin>. All my grandparents came from Norway, and this book
describes the Upper Midwest Scandinavian culture to a "T".

Steve