[SunRescue] Geek art and rolling blackouts

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 04:44:41 CST 2001

I am not a goth, my friends call me a goth, some of my friends are
goths... but I am not... I would like to be a goth, of the Bauhaus
style... but fat geeks don't make good 80's style goths :P

So I listen to bands like Marilyn Manson and Cradle of Filth... some
sisters, and yes, Bauhaus... I like all kinds of music... I wear my New
Rocks to work... nobody seems to mind... I am me... I'm not unique, and
I'm not special... but MY world still revolves around me... and a desk
full of Suns (SEE!! IT WAS ON TOPIC!!!)

Sorry, I'll let you kill this thread now.

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Bill Bradford sent the following on Wed, 21 Mar 2001...