[SunRescue] Geek art and rolling blackouts

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 21:40:25 CST 2001

Well I met my darling dear on a mailing list called occulthaven run by some
weirdo (said in an affectionate way) chicks in Ohio and Texas. I was having
a really bad month, and we got into some talking over email, then the phone,
and within a month she had moved in with me from Kentucky to Arizona. I was
dead broke, hadnt earned much in a few months, since the consulting in
northern arizona (hell the whole economy) sucks, and pretty down about life
in general.

She moved in, a month later I reconciled with my dad after fifteen years,
and in general life got a hell of  a lot better. We moved to massachusetts,
I got a relativley low paying (45k, for the area and the job I was doing
that's low) job, and now four years later I'm where I am today, making three
times as much, a lot happier, and in general a lot better off.

I'm moving this one over to the geek list as of now if y'all dont mind. It's
a great thread, but probably belongs there since this is DEFINITLEY not a
computer related subject, but definitely is geek related.

As to the whole goth thing, she's not very gothy, and I am the anti-goth. I
alway thought nihilism was basically what happens when narcissism and and
denial meet.

Plus I'm a 6'2" tall 350lb power lifter, former football player, and weight
lifter with long wavy brown hair and a red beard.

I've gotten gothed up a few times and I get followed around by people with
"big poppa" fetishes both male and female. Especially the super-subbies who
just irritate me. "For the last time NO I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE MY SLAVE AND
I WILL NOT PUNISH YOU!!!!!!!!"

I'm a naturally dominant person and the supersubs can sens it like dom radar
or something. The second you walk into a room they all shoot right for you.
A lot of these people are even bigger whiners than the average overindulged
ultra pretentious underaged un-emplyed yet wearing $2000 worth of leather
and metal, not really angry enough to care but liking to pretend that they
are pseudo-goth, and that's saying something (albeit something bad)

That being said, a good looking woman gothed up in the right way makes me
drool (remember the last unicorn... thumpa thumpa thumpa)

You want to see a real goth? Grow your hair (all of it especially your body
hair) and dont bathe for a year then roll around in some reindeer shit,
slice open the reindeer, scoop out the guts, wear the skin and sharpen the
bones. Then you'll be a real goth.

Or if we want to get into the neo-classical goths look a Lord Byron. Now
there was a cool neo-classical goth. I swear he was the guy who made up the
saying "live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse"

Listening to Marilyn Manson or Christian death at volume 11 and wearing PVC
does not make you a goth, it just makes you an uncomfortable moron with a
hearing problem.

Chris Byrne
The eyes may be the windows on the soul
But the word is the doorway to the mind