[SunRescue] Geek art and rolling blackouts

Old Stuff Discount Warehouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 21:25:58 CST 2001

Bill,

I never really understood the whole goth thing.... didn't know you and
Amy are/were into it.  Maybe I am too old.... it seemed to be just
getting started during the end of my high school years, at least around
here.  I didn't know the word "goth", However.  They were just the weird
people that wore all black and combat boots :-)  I graduated in 91.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA