[SunRescue] Geek art and rolling blackouts

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 20:11:05 CST 2001

Damn.  I'm jealous.  I've always wanted a cute goth chick but all of them
that I have met had issues and not very much ambition.  Consider yourself
lucky to have found one worth marrying. :)

Jeff

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Old Stuff Discount
Warehouse exclaimed:

> Chris,
>
> It looks like she hasn't updated the page recently.
> Respectfully..... Looking at her webcam picture your wife is a cutie
> :-)  ......lucky dog :-)
>
> Chad Fernandez
> Michigan, USA
>
> Chris Byrne wrote:
>> on the geek art front, tae a look at  (shameless plug) my wifes site at
>> www.supergoth.com and click her art pages. My wife is a freelance (read
>> works mostly for free)artist, specializing in comic book, rpg, and anime
>> art.
>>
>> Chris Byrne

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Old Stuff Discount
Warehouse exclaimed:

> Chris,
>
> It looks like she hasn't updated the page recently.
> Respectfully..... Looking at her webcam picture your wife is a cutie
> :-)  ......lucky dog :-)
>
> Chad Fernandez
> Michigan, USA
>
> Chris Byrne wrote:
>> on the geek art front, tae a look at  (shameless plug) my wifes site at
>> www.supergoth.com and click her art pages. My wife is a freelance (read
>> works mostly for free)artist, specializing in comic book, rpg, and anime
>> art.
>>
>> Chris Byrne

"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.