[SunRescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1063 - 17 msgs

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 08:28:02 CST 2001

>>>-James [wants a CNC 3-axis mill for Xmas]
>>
>>Ah, aren't those great? We've got a Roland CAMM-3 where I work that
>>I'm allowed to use after hours... (That's a super-dinky machine, but
>>for brass work it's fine.)

*chuckle* I've got 3 Mazak automated milling machines available to me as
well as several other dozen types of machines.  Basically, as long as it
doesn't cost too much, I give a design to the
machining/stamping/drilling/etc. department and they do it for me. ;-)

Thinking about having them produce a 1.5U rack case for my LX MP3 player for
my car.  Still working on the serial control structure though.

Mike Hebel