[SunRescue] any 3B2 users out there?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 19 22:45:27 CST 2001

There are several models, from a pizza box size (300,
310 IIRC), a double high pizza box (400) to beast (1000,
600G).  The last type was used in desert storm for the
army medical according to a fellow who worked in the
JROTC in my school and was "over there".  He told me a
story about some one unloading a pallet of them off of a
C-130 when the pallet fell off the loading ramp on the
back of the plane and spilled all over.  They checked
each one out and they all worked!  Tough beast.