[SunRescue] What to do with a lowly Sun 3/50 crate?

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 19 15:07:30 CST 2001

I had one of these once, it worked real fast as a mono X station (bootp off
of other server, there is a package somewhere on the 'net specifically
built for this), but you really need the mono display that would work with
the video on board.  Alternately, you could bootp it into an OS and put a
VT340 on it, that way you can use it to telnet to other servers and use it
as a serial console to anywhere, or take some 5 inch screws and screw the
thing to a wall as a decoration, or use it to prop up your monitor more to
eye level.

Gil